Join our school community on Friday, August 18th from 8:00AM - 11:00AM for Business Day 2017. This PGO (Parent Guild Organization) sponsored event will provide parents:
- Opportunity to meet school staff
- Opportunity to meet PGO and other committee members
- Opportunity to be Live Scan Fingerprinted (advance paperwork required)
- Opportunity to complete forms
- Register for special after school enrichment programs
- Register for E-Day (extended care for AM and PM)
- Purchase Monarch spirit wear
- Order uniforms from Uniforms 4U
- Sample tasting and register for hot lunch service from Sapphire@School
- Register for Scripsense
- Learn more about the school calendar
- Learn about the parish and faith formation events and programs
- Register for a Parish Ministry and Parish Pay
- View the homeroom class lists for those who have completed all registration
- Pick up pre-ordered classroom supplies from EPI
What to Bring:
- Auto Insurance Cards and ID for completion of driver forms, if applicable.
- Credit Card/Checks - Purchase uniforms, sign up for after school programs, lunch, etc.
- Your Children - They are welcome, but the play yard will not be open and we will not yet have yard supervisors on site. If children come, please have them bring a book, a game, or an iPad for entertainment.