The admissions process begins each October for the next school year.
All applications for admissions to the next school year must be submitted to the school front office along with the application fee and all required attachments.
- Application Fee (Preschool - 8th) - $50.00
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of most updated immunizations record
- Copy of all other Sacraments received
- For grades 1 - 8, please submit report cards for the past two years as well as standardized testing scores.
Preschool through Eighth Grade Admissions:
Applications for students in Grades Preschool - 8 are accepted throughout the school year, but admission decisions for open slots are made in May for the next school year beginning in August.
The application fee for Grades Preschool through 8th Grade is $50.00. Math placement testing for grades 5-8 is available.
Children entering TYKE must be 5 years old by December 1st of the school year they are enrolling.
Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st. All children applying for kindergarten must be screened by Chancy & Bruce. An additional fee will be assessed at the time of testing. Fee amount is based on the amount we are assessed
- Screening Dates for the 2019-2020 school year, screening will be held on January 23rd & 24th. Please contact Cindy Celotto if you have submitted a completed application and do not have a screening date assigned.
Letters of acceptance are mailed to the parents of those students who have been admitted to The Parish School at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church. Failure to receive an acceptance letter at this time does not preclude acceptance in the future.
We look forward to working with you throughout the admissions process and learning more about your family.
Ms. Cindy Celotto
Director of Admissions
For more information or to schedule a tour, please CLICK HERE