All applications for admissions must be submitted through the online process along with the application fee and all required attachments. Applications for admissions will not be considered if any required documents are missing.
- Application Fee (Preschool - 8th) - $75.00, completed online
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Copy of most updated immunizations record
- Copy of all other Sacraments received, if applicable
- For grades 1 - 8, please submit report cards for the past two years as well as standardized testing scores.
Preschool through Eighth Grade Admissions:
Applications for students in Grades Preschool - 8 are accepted throughout the school year when spots and necessary resources are available, however admission decisions for open slots for the following school year are typically made in May. In grades that are full, we will maintain a wait list. The order of preference is as follows:
- The school has the necessary programs and resources to meet the student's potential
- Sibling currently enrolled or pre-enrolled (deposit accepted) in the school*
- A parishioner of St. Edward or San Felipe (tenure may be considered), or if recently moved to the area and already attending a Catholic school
- Families who are practicing Catholics at another parish
- First-Come, First Serve
*If multiple families on the wait list meet criteria #2, we will defer to the other remaining criteria in order.
The application fee for grades Preschool through 8th Grade is $75.00. Math placement testing for grades 5-8 is available.
A learner entering the preschool must be 2 years 6 months of age by the time of enrollment and admission is determined by availability of space. All preschool learners must be toilet trained successfully and able to function independently while initiating and completing bathroom needs.
Children entering TYKE must be 5 years old by December 1st of the school year they are enrolling unless a Chancy & Bruce screening assessment shows TYKE ready if the child does not meet the age cutoff.
Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st. All children applying for kindergarten must be screened by Chancy & Bruce. An additional fee will be assessed at the time of testing. Fee amount is based on the amount we are assessed
- Screening Dates for the 2019-2020 school year, screening will be held on January 15th & 16th. Please contact Cindy Celotto if you have submitted a completed application and do not have a screening date assigned.
We offer potential learners with an application on file the opportunity to shadow another learner already enrolled in our school in order to get a feel for a day in the life of a Parish School learner.
Letters of acceptance are mailed to the parents of those students who have been admitted to The Parish School at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church. Failure to receive an acceptance letter at this time does not preclude acceptance in the future.
We look forward to working with you throughout the admissions process and learning more about your family.
Ms. Cindy Celotto
Director of Admissions
For more information or to schedule a tour, please CLICK HERE