Grant & Aid Assessment
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
FACTS works with schools to help them assess financial need and allocate financial aid to families most in need. Our system features:
•An easy-to-complete online application
•A secure environment that protects your personal information
•A single application for multiple awards
Applications for financial aid for the upcoming school year are accepted beginning February 1, 2022. Completed applications must be submitted no later than April 1, 2022. Financial aid does not apply to registration fees, only tuition.
- Financial aid is only offered for students entering grades TYKE - 8th grade.
Applications for financial aid will not be considered unless the following conditions have been met:
- An application for admission has been submitted to the school
- Your student(s) has been accepted into the school
- All unpaid balances have been brought current
- Registration fees have been paid.
To complete the Financial Aid Application go to: www.factstuitionaid.com