- Live Scan Fingerprinting - All volunteers who work directly with learners on a regular basis must be fingerprinted through the Diocese of Orange. A Live Scan Applicant Form must be filled out in the School Office to be entered into the Fingerprinting database.
- First Aid/CPR Certification – Taken online and/or off site. Certificate of completion card must be submitted to the school. A CPR certificate is currently valid for two years. Click HERE to register for the class.
- Safe Haven online certification (about one hour) - All volunteers are to complete Safe Haven training in order to work with students. The link is https://orange.cmgconnect.org/ The only class required is Safe Haven/ Safe Environment Basic Safety Training. A certificate of completion must be submitted to the school. A Safe Haven certificate is currently valid for three years.
- Concussion protocol online certification (about one hour) - This link will bring you to the online training course that is https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training/index.html. A Concussion certificate must be submitted to the school and is currently valid for one year.
- Play Like A Champion training - The Play Like A Champion program is designed to identify positive core values and help coaches create a great experience for our students. It may also help them learn strategies to deal with parents who are less than respectful. The training dates are still being determined. Sessions are approximately two hours in length. The school will pay the fee for each coach. Play Like A Champion training is currently valid for four years.
- Coaches will be offered a certificate upon successful completion of each certification. We must have a copy of all certification you receive prior to your coaching. The easiest way for you get the certification to us is to simply download or scan the certificate(s), save it and then forward it to [email protected].
Health & Safety Guidelines: Per Department of Public Health and Diocesan guidelines, volunteers who are supporting school functions when students are present (i.e. in-class, coaching, field-trip chaperone) will be required to submit proof of vaccination and must wear masks at all times inside the school building and as required on school field trips. Unvaccinated volunteers, or volunteers who do not submit proof of vaccination, must test negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours prior to a volunteer activity (i.e. field trip chaperone) and provide negative test results to the school. Regularly scheduled volunteer positions (i.e. coach) who have not submitted proof of vaccination must submit negative COVID-19 test results weekly.
- For VOLUNTEER DRIVER INFO click here and read near the bottom of the page