Corporate Matching Gifts
CORPORATE MATCHING GIFTS = TWICE THE IMPACT!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs for their employees' charitable gifts. Direct your matching gift to St. Edward Parish School, and you are recognized for the full amount of your own gift plus the employer match. If you have retired from a company or currently serve on a board, don't forget to see if your company matches your gift to St. Edward Parish School.
If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift to St. Edward Parish School may be doubled or possibly tripled!
Thank you, in advance, for multiplying the impact of your gift to St. Edward Parish School. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Advancement Office at [email protected]
INFORMATION TO GET STARTED:
- Tax ID#: 95-3662955
- Complete Name (associated with Tax ID): St. Edward's School
- Advancement Director: Erin Palacios
- email: [email protected]
DID YOU KNOW?
- The Parish School received $12,650.00 in matching gifts in 19-20.
- 65% of Fortune 500 companies match donations from employees.
- The most common minimum amount that companies will match is $25 and the largest match is $25,000!
CORPORATE MATCHING GIFT COMPANIES:
Thank you to the following companies that contributed to the Monarch Fund through matching gifts, and to all of the generous donors who made these gifts possible!
- Discover Financial Services
- Hormel Foods
- Quest Diagnostics
- Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Foundation