Selecting a Tutor:
- Parents may email a teacher on this list or talk to your grade level AP for support.
- Teachers may not be hired to tutor students they currently teach in subject matter that they will be assigning a grade.
- Teachers may only tutor St. Edward students at school in their classrooms.
- Tutors are responsible for making arrangements to get their student to their classroom and delivering the student to the parent or EDay at the end of the tutoring session.
- The parent fee for student tutoring services is $75 per hour, $37.50 per half hour (credentialed teacher or Master’s Degree in subject matter) or $45 per hour, $22.50 per half hour (non-credential teacher or IA without a Master’s Degree in subject matter). Families pay the school (billed in FACTS) and teachers/IA’s are paid by the school.
|Teacher/IA||Position||Tutoring Subjects||Contact Info|
6th Gr Teacher
Math & Science
5th Grade - All
7th Grade - Math
8th Grade - Pre-Algebra
7th & 8th Grade Teacher
4th - 8th Grade Math
4th - 6th Grade Science
4th - 8th Grade ELA
6th Grade Teacher
|5th - 8th Grade ELA, Social Studiesemail@example.com|
|Chelsea Tarin||6th Grade Teacher||K - 8th ELAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melissa Kirby||1st Grade Teacher||
1st - 3rd Grade Reading
|Christy Pagel||2nd Grade Teacher||K - 4th All Subjectsemail@example.com|
|Brittney Rippeon||3rd Grade IA||2nd - 8th Grade Math, Science, Reading, Writingfirstname.lastname@example.org|