Wednesday, November 14: 1:00PM - 6:40PM
Thursday, November 15: 1:00PM - 6:40PM
Friday, November 16: 7:45AM - 11:20AM
FORMAT OF THE CONFERENCES
- Conferences in Preschool through 2nd grade include the teacher and parent(s) only.
- Conferences in grades 3 - 8 are presented in a learner-led format that requires the student to attend the meeting.
- Please only sign up for your child's homeroom teacher at this time. He or she are aware of the overall academics of each of the learner's in their homeroom.
- Conference length is 15 minutes
- If you would like to sign up for a conference with any of the specialty teachers such as Spanish, PE, Art, Music, Makerspace or Learning Support, those teachers also have conference sign up links.
CONFERENCE SIGN UP LINK
You should have received an email this week from your child's homeroom teacher with a SignUp Genius link to schedule a conference time. If you did not receive an email from your child's homeroom teacher, please email the teacher. Sign-up dates and times are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. After families have had an opportunity to select a conference time with their child(ren)'s homeroom teacher, the SignUp Genius links for all teachers in your child's grade will become available if needed.