8th Grade Events, Deadlines & Graduation Information
8TH GRADE IMPORTANT DATES
- October 27 - 8th Grade Retreat
- December 4 - Yearbook Tribute Due
- January 12 - Individual Graduation Photos in Robes (robes provided)
- January 29 - Alumni High School Panel at St. Edward
- May 1 - Photos for Graduation Video Due
Diplomas, graduation programs, and worship aides will have your child's full name as it appears on his/her birth certificate. If you prefer anything other than that, please email Mary Lowell at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 11th.
We look forward to preparing a commemorative video for the Class of 2021. We need your help! We are hoping to get the following pictures of each graduate:
- Baby/toddler picture
- First communion/ second grade picture
- Picture of something they like doing now. Example, sport, hobby, etc.
- Group shots from over the years at St. Edwards
Photos due May 1, 2021
Our yearbook coordinator, Mrs. Maite Cruz looks forward to including a tribute for each of our graduates in our annual school yearbook. The cost of a tribute is $50 for a ¼ page custom ad. In order to make our print deadline for the tribute signature, we need camera ready tributes by Friday, December 4, 2020. For more information, please download the flyer at the bottom of the page or contact Mrs. Maite Cruz at email@example.com.
- June 1 - Yearbook Signing Breakfast
- June 1 - Awards Banquet at JSerra ( 2 guests/student)
- June 2 - Graduation Mass and Commencement Ceremony