Monarch Giving Day is here!
to donate today!
Monarch Giving Day is our school community’s 33-hour and 59 second fundraising drive to support our Annual Fund. This high-energy, fast-moving, incentive-driven 33-hour fundraising event will begin on Tuesday, 11/12/19 at 12:01 a.m. PST. The total fundraising goal of our 19-20 Annual Fund is $135,000. Our goal is to secure $65,000 on Monarch Giving Day.
Click on the link below to watch our 2-minute video to learn more.
Monarch Giving Day Activities
Throughout the 1981 Minutes, our Monarch Giving Day headquarters will be a hub of fellowship & activity! Be sure to come to campus for some of the highlights taking place on Tuesday, 11/12:
- Drop-Off Donuts - for all students
- Thanks a Latte Coffee Hour - for all parents, faculty & staff
- Sol Agave Food Truck - Tickets Sold Out
- Family Ceramics - click here to buy tickets
- Christmas Eve Mass Pew - via Silent Auction
- Disney 4-pack - Raffle on Monarch Giving Night
- Reserved Seating for StEd School Christmas Performances - Raffle on Monarch Giving Night