The 2024-2025 Intent to Return process is now open. The Intent is needed to develop a realistic operating budget and determine the appropriate staffing needs based on the expected enrollment for the upcoming school year. We ask ALL currently enrolled families (with the exception of those whose only student will be graduating this year) to complete the Intent to Return Form.
The Intent to Return process is from January 29 – February 9, 2024. There are two separate forms, one for students who will be in Preschool and one for students who will be in grades TYKE-8. On the appropriate grade level form below, please indicate if your student(s) will or will not be returning to our school next year.
· Returning: If your child(ren) will be returning next year, a $300/student deposit will be deducted from your FACTS account on or around February 13, 2024, regardless of when you submit the form.
· If you will be returning next year, but prefer to pay the deposit fee via check, cash or credit card (a 3% process fee is added when paying by card), we must receive payment no later than the deadline, February 9, 2024
· Not Returning: Please complete the correct upcoming grade level online Intent Form for our records. You will not be assessed the deposit fee and your child's spot will become available to another student on the waitlist.
· New Sibling Interest:
· New students must have a completed application submitted online to be considered for enrollment. Acceptance is not guaranteed and is based on space availability. The deposit will not be assessed for new siblings until confirmation of the student's acceptance. The online application is available through your FACTS Parent Portal.
· Please add the student's name and upcoming grade to the correct grade level Intent Form below.
This $300 non-refundable deposit holds your child(ren)'s spots through the last day of registration and then is applied to the registration fee assessed during re-enrollment. The re-enrollment process will take place sometime in late April. Should you decide not to hold your child’s spot by February 9th, we reserve the right to offer any available spots to new students or not fill the vacancy.
Financial Aid: The application for financial aid will be available through your FACTS parent portal February 1, 2024 through March 29, 2024.
· Financial aid does not apply to intent deposit, registration or other fees.
· Aid is for tuition assistance only and only applies to students enrolling in grades TYKE - 8.
· Financial aid application must be submitted each year.
· Any applications for financial aid submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Tuition assistance is not guaranteed and is determined by the Finance Committee.