The active-Catholic rate of tuition is offered as a benefit because we assume that Catholic families are attending Mass regularly and are already contributing to the life of their parish through the sacrifice of time, talent, and treasure. The Roman Catholic Parish Verification form has been instituted to ensure that we are being careful stewards of the gifts coming from our parish. A similar form is used at many of our Catholic high schools and other parish schools within this Diocese.
In order to receive the discounted Catholic tuition rate for 2018-2019 families are required to
- be registered at a local Catholic parish and
- be active members in a parish through
a. consistent, traceable donations to your registered parish
b. ministerial service
c. baptism (including that of the learner(s))
Please fill out the top portion of the form and submit to your registered parish office for completion.
- Please only submit the form to the parish you are registered. If you are registered at a parish other than St. Edward, you must submit the verification form to that parish.
- If you are not already registered at a Catholic Church and would like to register at St. Edward, please visit this church website at www.stedward.com or stop by the church office. Please be aware, attending the school does not automatically register you with the Church.
- If you are registered or are registering at St. Edward Church but not yet offering traceable contributions, please contact the church office to obtain offertory envelopes or instructions for enrolling in Parish Pay