CORPORATE MATCHING GIFTS = TWICE THE IMPACT!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs for their employees' charitable gifts. Direct your matching gift to St. Edward the Confessor Parish School, and you are recognized for the full amount of your own gift plus the employer match. If you have retired from a company or currently serve on a board, don't forget to see if your company matches your gift to St. Edward.
If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift to St. Edward may be doubled or possibly tripled!
Thank you, in advance, for multiplying the impact of your gift to St. Edward the Confessor Parish School. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Advancement Office at [email protected]
INFORMATION TO GET STARTED:
- Tax ID#: 95-3662955
- Complete Name (associated with Tax ID): St. Edward's School
- Advancement Director: Lauren Bordages
- email: [email protected]
DID YOU KNOW?
- On average, The Parish School receives about $8,000 in Monarch Fund Matching Gifts per year!
- 65% of Fortune 500 companies match donations from employees.
- The most common minimum amount that companies will match is $25 and the largest match is $25,000!
CORPORATE MATCHING GIFT COMPANIES:
Thank you to the following companies that have contributed to the Monarch Fund (since 7-1-17) through matching gifts, and to all the generous donors who made these gifts possible!
- Quest Diagnostics
- UnitedHealth Group
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Worldwide, Inc.